New look

Well...it being nearly 2012, I figured it was probably time to update the look of this blog. The template was still from when I created the blog (back in...2006, wow). And it definitely looked like it was stuck in 2006. I don't know if this means I'll blog any more frequently than I have been, but it might. And I love having the ability to add a bibliography right here on the blog rather than on that old, ad-supported writing website I used to have.

Initially the bibliography was what started this change, actually. I hadn't updated the thing for over a year, which only left off the one 2010 publication, but left off everything from this year, which was quite a bit, as well as the few things I have forthcoming. But the thought of updating it always got pushed back, in part because of how primitive that old writing website looked, so I just didn't want to think about it. Updating it had been part of my goals for the month, though, so I finally got to it last night. The links should all work now, as far as I've been able to tell. Feel free to let me know if anything doesn't

Comments