A belated announcement..."The Gunpowder Resistance"

I've been traveling for most of this month and didn't always have great online access (nor time to even check if I did...). It was a very good family vacation, a chance to get back to Michigan for a few weeks and show the kids all kinds of things we have fond memories of but that they'd never seen. That's all I'll say about that here, but it is good to be back home, even among the chaos of unpacking and school starting.

One thing that I unfortunately didn't get much of a chance to do while traveling was point people to a new story publication! EveryDayFiction published "The Gunpowder Resistance" just a few days after we began our travels. I shared the link on Facebook, but that was the extent of my promoting. So if you missed the story, go on over there to read it! It's a Spire City story, though not connected at all with the characters of the serial. Not that anyone needs to know exactly how it fits to enjoy the story, but in my mind this takes place about thirty years after the serial, when the steampunk tech is evolving closer toward a WWI-era feel (though the way that effects this particular story is fairly small).

More announcements of a variety of sorts in the coming days. So stay tuned!

Comments